Tuesday, July 4, 2017

NOW I STAND FOR YOU

Author?

Thank God for America, thank God for liberty
God's grace has blessed our nation, and His grace still keeps us free
I'm thankful for the soldiers true; they died for me and you
America, you've stood for me; now, I stand for you.

When I think of America, I think of freedom
When I think of the USA, I think of liberty
I'm proud of my country--the red, white and blue
America, you've stood for me; now, I stand for you.

Thank God for America, thank God for liberty
God's grace has blessed our nation, and His grace still keeps us free
I'm thankful for the soldiers true; they died for me and you
America, you've stood for me; now, I stand for you.

When I think of Calvary, I think of freedom
When I think of the rugged cross, I think of liberty
I'm glad I'm saved, and to Him, I'll be true
Dear Jesus, You have stood for me; now I'll stand for You.

Thank God for Calvary, thank God for liberty
God's grace has blessed our churches, and His grace still keeps us free
I'm thankful for the Savior true; He died for me and you
Dear Jesus, You have stood for me; now I stand for You.

America and Calvary, now, we stand for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment