Friday, July 14, 2017

HE IS MINE

Dianne Wilkinson

Long before the fall of man
God designed a master plan,
He exchanged the sinner for the sinless One;
Jesus left His throne on high,
Came to earth to bleed and die,
He said, "Father, not My will, but Thine be done."

He is mine, He is mine,
I am blessed beyond all measure, He is mine!
I have pardon full and free
Through the blood He shed for me
Safe forever I shall be, He is mine.


Through God's mercy and His grace
He's prepared for us a place,
Words cannot describe the matchless beauty there;
We will praise this perfect Lamb,
King of kings, the Great I Am,
He has made the joys of Heaven ours to share.

He is mine, He is mine,
I am blessed beyond all measure, He is mine!
I have pardon full and free
Through the blood He shed for me
Safe forever I shall be, He is mine.



Purchase the song
Purchase the album

No comments:

Post a Comment