Tuesday, July 11, 2017

FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART

Ben and Sonya Isaacs

It hasn't been a bed of roses since I started on my way
And, Lord, you know I'm not complaining; there's just something I should say
For I've reached desperation, and I've stumbled since my start
I've grown weary through the years now; I'm crying bitter tears
From the depths of my heart

From the depths of my heart, Lord, I'm calling out to you
For I need you here to lead me; I've done all that I can do
Lord, I'm trying to do my part to see that others make it through
And though I know I don't deserve you, still I'm trying hard to serve you
From the depths of my Heart

It's not a prayer just from the lips; it goes much deeper than words.
It's not a worthless expression; I just need to be heard
For, Lord, I need to reach your throne; I know exactly what I'll do
I'll just fall down on my knees; I know you will hear the pleas
From the depths of my heart

It's not a prayer just from the lips; it goes much deeper than words.
It's not a worthless expression; I just need to be heard
For, Lord, I need to reach your throne; I know exactly what I'll do
I'll just fall down on my knees; I know you will hear the pleas
From the depths of my heart



Purchase the song
Purchase the album
Purchase the soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment