Tuesday, June 13, 2017

SO CLOSE TO HOME

Daryl K. Williams

I like the joy His praises bring,
I love the sound of angel wings,
It makes me feel so close to home.
I like to see the smiling face
On a sinner saved by grace,
It makes me feel so close to home.

Call me foolish, call me strange,
I just love to speak His name
On bended knee, then suddenly
I am not alone.
When I speak, "Jesus,"
I feel the glory from the throne,
And it makes me feel so close to home.

I like to break the bread of life,
His words are such a welcome sight,
They make me feel so close to home.
While I walk in a stranger's land
I feel a gentle loving hand
That makes me feel so close to home.

Call me foolish, call me strange,
I just love to speak His name
On bended knee, then suddenly
I am not alone.
When I speak, "Jesus,"
I feel the glory from the throne,
And it makes me feel so close to home.



No comments:

Post a Comment