Friday, June 2, 2017

HE CAN MOVE THAT STONE

Jim Brady & Rodney Griffin

You say you have a stone--been in your way so long
A test of faith, a heavy weight that takes away your song
O, don't give in' you have a Friend
He can move your stone,
He alone will help you smile again 

‘Cause if He can take a little rock and make a giant fall
Bring down the stones on Jericho's mighty wall
If He can roll away the rock sealing up the tomb
Then He can move that stone that troubles you

Sometimes it seems God's forgotten me
Does He really care, is He aware of my every need?
Then I recall His words; He controls this earth
And what He brings me to, He'll bring me through
That's good enough for me

‘Cause if He can take a little rock and make a giant fall
Bring down the stones on Jericho's mighty wall
If He can roll away the rock sealing up the tomb
Then He can move that stone that troubles you



Purchase the album
Purchase the soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment