Monday, May 1, 2017

When Jesus Speaks Peace

Author?

Often times, I've wondered even in my darkest hour,
Would His faithful ears still harken to my needs and my desires?
Then I hear His voice so tender speaking softly in my ear.
I kneel down and pray in my secret place, and I know He will hear.
He is always near.

When He speaks, "Peace", the raging storm must die,
New hope becomes new life
When He whispers, "Everything will be all right".
When He speaks, "Peace", the dark night slips away
Like the breaking of the day
When Jesus speaks, "Peace."

When my friends have failed me and I'm standing all alone,
When my spirit is discouraged and I feel all hope is gone,
There's no need to be disheartened, for I have a Friend Who cares.
When my faith becomes weak, I can kneel at His feet
And my burdens He will bear.
He is always there.

When He speaks, "Peace", the raging storm must die,
New hope becomes new life
When He whispers, "Everything will be alright".
When He speaks, "Peace", the dark night slips away
Like the breaking of the day
When Jesus speaks, "Peace."

I feel the dark clouds gather 'round me
And I don't seem to understand.
Then I feel His presence go before me
And I know He's holding to my hand.

When He speaks, "Peace", the raging storm must die,
New hope becomes new life
When He whispers, "Everything will be alright".
When He speaks, "Peace", the dark night slips away
Like the breaking of the day
When Jesus speaks, "Peace."

Peace, peace, wonderful peace
Like the breaking of the day
The dark night slips away
When Jesus speaks, "Peace."



Purchase the song
Purchase the album
Purchase the soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment