Tuesday, May 16, 2017

STILL BLESSED

Author?

Sometimes I wake up in the morning, I see I've made it through the night.
I listen for my family, sure enough, they're all right.
As we gather round the table, bow our heads in thankfulness,
With tear-filled eyes, my heart cries, “Still blessed.”

There’s never a day He doesn't give me all I need,
And when I wake up to the storm, my soul cries peace.
Sometimes I try to count them; they're too many, I confess.
So with arms upraised, I just say, “Still blessed.”

Now I don't want to leave my family; I don't want to leave my friends.
Oh, but lately, I've been homesick; how I long just to be with Him.
So in the morning should you find me with my eyes closed in death,
Oh, what victory, what glory--"Still blessed.”

There’s never a day He doesn't give me all I need,
And when I wake up to the storm, my soul cries peace.
Sometimes I try to count them; they're too many, I confess.
So with arms upraised, I just say, “Still blessed.”



Purchase the song
Purchase the album
Purchase the soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment