Thursday, May 11, 2017

SHOUT TO THE LORD/HOW GREAT THOU ART

Darlene Zschech & Stuart Hine

My Jesus, My Savior
Lord, there is none like You
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love

My Comfort, My Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, and all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord; all the earth, let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down, and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
Forever, I'll love you; forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

Oh, Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made
I see the stars; I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee
How great Thou art; How great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to thee
How great Thou art; how great Thou art

I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
Forever, I'll love you; forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

How great Thou art; How great Thou art
Shout to the Lord
How great Thou art



Purchase the song
Purchase the album
Purchase the soundtrack
Purchase the sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment