Monday, April 24, 2017

VICTORY SHALL BE MINE

Nancy Harmon

There’s a battle we’re engaged in,
There’s a goal line we must cross
There’s a weight that must be lifted
There’s a trophy to be won

Though it seems…Though it seems the battles raging
Some are falling…Some are falling at my side
I’m gonna run this race…I’m gonna run this race with courage
‘Til I cross…’Til I cross the victory line

It shall be mine…(Victory, victory shall be mine, shall be mine)
It shall be mine…(Victory, victory shall be mine, shall be mine)
If I hold my peace, let the Lord fight my battles
If I sing and shout, have faith and never doubt
It shall be mine…(Victory, victory shall be mine, shall be mine)
Victory, victory shall be mine

Oh the joy that now awaits me
When I reach the other side
I’ll be safe at home with Jesus
In His presence so divine

So I’ll run…So I’ll run this race with patience
Looking forward to the time
There’s just one more step…There’s just one more step before me
Then I’ll cross…Then I’ll cross the victory line

It shall be mine…(Victory, victory shall be mine, shall be mine)
It shall be mine…(Victory, victory shall be mine, shall be mine)
If I hold my peace, let the Lord fight my battles
If I sing and shout, have faith and never doubt
It shall be mine…(Victory, victory shall be mine, shall be mine)
Victory, victory shall be mine

Oh, victory in Jesus
My Savior forever
Forever

Victory, victory shall be mine, shall be mine
Victory, victory shall be mine
Be mine
Be mine
Victory shall be mine



Purchase the song
Purchase the album
Purchase the soundtrack
Purchase the sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment