Tuesday, April 11, 2017

THERE ROSE A LAMB

Kyla Rowland

IT WAS THE THIRD DAY SINCE HE DIED
AND IT WAS SAID HE WOULD ARISE
THEN FROM THE GRAVE HIS PLAN CAME FORTH
OH, I HAVE REASON TO REJOICE

HE CHOSE THE PLACE, HE CHOSE THE HOUR
THAT HE WOULD RISE BY HIS OWN POWER
A SACRIFICE THREE DAYS AGO
AND NOW, PRAISE GOD, THE LAMB AROSE

THERE ROSE A LAMB IN JERUSALEM
HE WAS THE SON OF THE GREAT I AM
HE PROVED TO BE MY VICTORY
THERE ROSE A LAMB IN JERUSALEM

I WASN'T THERE WHEN JESUS DIED
I WASN'T THERE TO SEE HIM RISE
BUT I WAS THERE WHEN HE SAVED MY SOUL
FOR WITHIN MY HEART HIS LOVE AROSE

THERE ROSE A LAMB IN JERUSALEM
HE WAS THE SON OF THE GREAT I AM
HE PROVED TO BE MY VICTORY
THERE ROSE A LAMB IN JERUSALEM



Purchase the song
Purchase the album
Purchase the soundtrack
Purchase the sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment