Thursday, April 6, 2017

I CAN'T KEEP FROM SINGING

John Darin Rowsey and Justin Rivers

I am not the first to see
That life is not always a bed of roses
And I've been around enough
To feel the kind of pain that it imposes
But when I think of all the times that God has proven true
I find there's nothing else for me to do

I can't keep from singing, dancing
Gotta tell the world about the freedom that I found
Makes me wanna shout it
I can't stop talking about it
Ever since the day He gave my life some meaning
I can't keep from singing

There's a passion burning deep inside
Like I have never known
Sometimes it feels just like a fire
That is shut up in my bones
I can't contain this kind of feeling
And I know there is no doubt
There's nothing left to do but let it out

I can't keep from singing, dancing
Gotta tell the world about the freedom that I found
Makes me wanna shout it
I can't stop talking about it
Ever since the day He gave my life some meaning
I can't keep from singing



Purchase the song
Purchase the album
Purchase the soundtrack
Purchase the sheet music

2 comments:

  1. got a great song for you,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iixvEE8KH04&feature=player_embedded#!

    it's called I missed out... :) your website is a help thank you for following God

    -Felycia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felycia,

    Thanks for your kind words and your song suggestion. That's definitely a good song. Do you know where I could find the words to it? The audio quality on the video isn't quite clear enough to dictate from it, and I don't think I've ever heard it before. I did a quick Google search but came up empty-handed.

    ReplyDelete