Thursday, April 27, 2017

HE'S BEEN A FRIEND TO ME

Author Unknown

Sometimes this old world gets me down
And I don't know what to do
Sometimes it gets hard to smile
I can't see the sun shine through
But even in my darkest days
When I can hardly see my way
I can feel the hand of Jesus
He's been a friend to me

Jesus gave my life a song
Jesus, I sing it all day long
He made my life worth living, you see
He's been a friend to me

He's a friend when the day is done
When I feel the wind blow
He's a friend when the morning sun
Sets my world all aglow
But more than all, He was my friend
Before I knew I needed Him
Greater love has no one
He gave His life for me

Jesus gave my life a song
Jesus, I sing it all day long
He made my life worth living, you see
He's been a friend to me


Sorry, no video or audio available!

No comments:

Post a Comment