Thursday, March 16, 2017

OH, HALLELUJAH!

I look around me and see Your glory;
I stand in awe when I stop and stare.
The meadows wear it; the skies declare it.
I see Your fingerprints everywhere.

Oh, hallelujah.  Oh, hallelujah.
Oh, hallelujah.  That's what I keep singing.
Oh, hallelujah.  Oh, hallelujah.
Oh, hallelujah.  That's what I keep singing.

I see the brushstrokes of the Master
Painted in the flowers and trees.
There is nothing to compare to
Your splendor and Your majesty.

Oh, hallelujah.  Oh, hallelujah.
Oh, hallelujah.  That's what I keep singing.
Oh, hallelujah.  Oh, hallelujah.
Oh, hallelujah.  That's what I keep singing.

He's displayed His love for you and me.
Endless beauty if we have the eyes to see.
Oh, don't you see?

Oh, hallelujah.  Oh, hallelujah.
Oh, hallelujah.  That's what I keep singing.
Oh, hallelujah.  Oh, hallelujah.
Oh, hallelujah.  That's what I keep singing.



Purchase the song here: Oh, Hallelujah
Purchase the album here: Revival
Purchase the soundtrack here:  Revival Full Album Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment