Friday, March 31, 2017

I AM A CHRISTIAN

Author?

Stephen stood with hands tied as rocks pierced his flesh.
He died for proclaiming Jesus; ole' Stephen stood the test.
Then there's Matthew, and there's Peter, martyred for sharing Christ.
The enemy's tried to defeat us, but they'll never hurt the Bride.

I am a Christian, I am God's soldier,
Fighting in an army that never will fail,
I am a Christian, a Bible believer.
You may criticize, laugh, or cry
Or tell me I'm dead wrong.
I am a Christian, and God's army is still going strong.

Around the world, we see them now, giving up their lives,
Faithful men and women still boldly pay the price.
No, today, you're not popular if you try to live the life
Well, you can have your popularity, but please just give me Christ.

You can count me in for prayer in schools
And against aborting kids.
Just put me in on God's side,
'Cause God's side's gonna win!

I am a Christian, I am God's soldier,
Fighting in an army that never will fail,
I am a Christian, a Bible believer.
You may criticize, laugh, or cry
Or tell me I'm dead wrong.
I am a Christian, and God's army is still going strong.



Purchase the song
Purchase the album

No comments:

Post a Comment