Friday, February 10, 2017

MY ANSWER IS YES

Beverly Lowry and Rebecca J. Peck

Isaiah saw the Lord high and lifted up,
And heard Him say "Who shall I send, who will go for us?"
Isaiah felt unworthy to go and prophesy,
But his heart was more than willing and this was his reply.

Anytime you need me, anywhere you send me,
Anything you ask of me my answer is yes.
In the narrow way
Each and every day
I'll be anything you want me to be
My answer is yes

I read within God's Word there's work for me to do,
The harvest now is ready, but laborers are few.
Sometimes I feel unworthy to share salvation's plan,
But, Lord, you know I'm willing to do what You command.

Anytime you need me, anywhere you send me,
Anything you ask of me my answer is yes.
In the narrow way
Each and every day
I'll be anything you want me to be
My answer is yes



Purchase the song here:  My Answer Is Yes
Purchase the album here:  Greater Still
Purchase the soundtrack here:  My Answer Is Yes Accompaniment
Purchase the sheet music here:  My Answer Is Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment