Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I Got Ahold of God This Morning

Kyla Rowland

Sometimes, I am rejected and I feel so all alone;
Then, I try to reach my Father, for I know that He'll be home.
And when life gets hard to handle, When I'm fearful and alone,
I get anxious to find Jesus And see Him stand with open arms.

I got ahold of God this morning,
I talked directly to the throne.
Oh, I went there broken-hearted,
So afraid and so alone;
Satan almost overtook me,
He tried hard to block my way.
But, I just prayed a little harder
And I got ahold of God today.

I was seeking for the comfort of that precious Holy One,
And as I waited there in silence, oh, I knew that He would come.
Then, I saw the light of Heaven,; it came right into my room;
And when I felt His presence touch me, oh, I knew that I prayed through.

I got ahold of God this morning,
I talked directly to the throne.
Oh, I went there broken-hearted,
So afraid and so alone;
Satan almost overtook me,
He tried hard to block my way.
But, I just prayed a little harder
And I got ahold of God today.



Purchase the song here:  I Got Ahold of God This Morning
Purchase the album here:  Through the Night
Purchase the soundtrack here:  I Got Ahold of God This Morning
Purchase the sheet music here:  I Got Ahold of God This Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment