Thursday, November 3, 2016

IF YOU KNEW HIM

Joseph Habedank and Rodney Griffin

I walked by the tomb of Buddha 
Looked inside and saw his bones, 
Traveled on to see Mohammad 
Still wrapped up in his grave clothes, 
Then I journeyed to a garden 
Where old Joseph left him lay, 
The precious Lamb, God's own begotten,
He was no longer in the grave

If you knew Him like I know Him, 
You would know that He's alive, 
If you felt Him like I feel Him,  
Resurrection deep inside, 
You'd know He's living and death has died.

If you're wondering in the darkness 
Come and step into the light, 
Nail-scarred hands reach out to help you, 
To pull you safe from death to life
Friend, I too have have stood where you stand,  
Could I trust in things unseen, 
But just one step in His direction 
Then in love, He ran to me

If you knew Him like I know Him, 
You would know that He's alive, 
If you felt Him like I feel Him,  
Resurrection deep inside, 
You'd know He's living and death has died.



Purchase the album here:  Almost Morning
Purchase the song here:  If You Knew Him
Purchase the soundtrack here:  If You Knew Him [Accompaniment/Performance Track]
Purchase the sheet music here: If You Knew Him Sheet Music

No comments:

Post a Comment