Monday, November 28, 2016

HE'S A GREAT AND MIGHTY GOD

Author?

He took a space so dark and void with not one sign of life.
In six short days, He simply spoke and the whole world came alive,
Every time I breathe the air, He gives a smell of sweet red rose,
He's a God of wonder, I'm overwhelmed at all my eyes behold!

What a Great and Mighty, Powerful, Awesome, Wonderful God is He!
He's the only one who's worthy of Glory, Honor, Praise and Blessing!
He's the Great I Am, The Lion, The Lamb, He is the King of Kings!
What a Great and Mighty, Powerful, Awesome, Wonderful God is He!

What joy to know about His pow'r and all His wondrous works,
God's glory leaps right from the pages when I read His Word.
His testimony testifies He is the Lord of all,
And I realize, just one more time, He's a Great and Mighty God!

What a Great and Mighty, Powerful, Awesome, Wonderful God is He!
He's the only one who's worthy of Glory, Honor, Praise and Blessing!
He's the Great I Am, The Lion, The Lamb, He is the King of Kings!
What a Great and Mighty, Powerful, Awesome, Wonderful God is He!

A mighty fortress is our God,
A bulwark never failing;
Our helper He amid the flood
Of mortal ills prevailing.

What a Great and Mighty, Powerful, Awesome, Wonderful God is He!
He's the only one who's worthy of Glory, Honor, Praise and Blessing!
He's the Great I Am, The Lion, The Lamb, He is the King of Kings!
What a Great and Mighty, Powerful, Awesome, Wonderful God is He!


Purchase the song here:  He's a Great and Mighty God
Purchase the album here:  The Cross Still Stands

No comments:

Post a Comment