Tuesday, November 15, 2016

ENJOY THE LORD

Rodney Griffin

Their hearts were filled with wonder
As He opened blinded eyes
They'd never seen a show like this before
And they watched in amazement
As He brought the dead to life
What they'd witnessed here could never be ignored
But among the miracles they missed the glory
The Creator of the world was in their midst
Never taking time to praise this One so holy
When that's all He'd ever tried to teach to them

Enjoy the Lord
Sense His presence
Be glad that He is with us
See the smile on His face
Extending love and grace
Touch His hand, pull Him close
He wants you to know
That no one else could love you more
Enjoy the Lord

I, too, have watched in wonder
As the Lord began to move
He's answered prayer right before my eyes
And, I've stood in amazement
As the impossible came true
A holy touch of God upon my life
And I'm sure that there were times I missed the glory
The Creator of the world was in my midst
I was so concerned with what He was doing for me
I forgot to thank Him just for who He is

Enjoy the Lord
Sense His presence
Be glad that He is with us
See the smile on His face
Extending love and grace
Touch His hand, pull Him close
He wants you to know
That no one else could love you more
Enjoy the Lord


Purchase the song here:  Enjoy the Lord
Purchase the album here:  Going On With the Song

No comments:

Post a Comment