Monday, November 7, 2016

CALLED OUT

Some folks I know by their name, others I know by their face.
Some I know for their fame, while others are known by their ways.
But in the kingdom of my Lord, each soul has a place.
In my mind, I have no doubt, my name has been called out.

And you've been called out for a purpose,
Called out To be a servant,
Called out to raise a standard
Called out to lift a banner,
You've been called out to be a witness,
Called out to show forgiveness
Called out from this world, my child, you've been called out.

In the prison walls, on that day, the jailor bound up their feet.
Stripped of their garments there they lay, bleeding from where they were beat
But around midnight, Paul began to pray, and Silas, he started to sing
The earth shook about, the doors swung open wide
And God said "You've been called out"

And you've been called out for a purpose,
Called out To be a servant,
Called out to raise a standard
Called out to lift a banner,
You've been called out to be a witness,
Called out to show forgiveness
Called out from this world, my child, you've been called out.



Purchase the album here:  Honoring the Heritage, Vol. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment