Friday, October 28, 2016

NEVER WALK ALONE

John Paul Williams, Jeremy Johnson

Arms stretched out wide barely hanging onto life
Left to suffer on your own
You came for all mankind to bridge the great divide
And somehow you ended up alone
Because of all the blood and tears you shed
I will never know that kind of loneliness

Your spirit never leaves me even when I’m hurting
I don’t have to bear these burdens on my own
You carried all the pain and buried all the shame when
You made that rugged tree your righteous throne
Because of you I’ll never walk alone

You came here as a man; I know you understand
What it’s like to walk these roads
My problems can’t compare to that crown you had to wear
Still you take them as your own
Because of all the blood and tears you shed
I will never know that kind of loneliness

Your spirit never leaves me even when I’m hurting
I don’t have to bear these burdens on my own
You carried all the pain and buried all the shame when
You made that rugged tree your righteous throne
Because of you I’ll never walk alone



Purchase the song here:  Never Walk Alone
Purchase the album here:  Never Walk Alone
Purchase the soundtrack here:  Never Walk Alone Accompaniment
Purchase the sheet music here:  Never Walk Alone Sheet Music

3 comments:

  1. I love this song. Anyway to get the song sheet so I could sing this at church? Can't find it anywhere online. Thanks!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where you could find the sheet music. I purchased the soundtrack online and have sung it in church that way. As far as sheet music, you might want to google it or possibly contact Brian Free and Assurance through their website. Sorry I can't be of more help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sure love this song it reminmds me there is always someone there when i feel bad and can't take everything on my pressure.God is an amazing Person who cares for His poeple.

    ReplyDelete