Friday, October 7, 2016

I WANNA KNOW YOU MORE

Chaz Bosarge

Forgetting the things behind me, reaching for the higher call
I don't care what it may cost me; I'm ready to give my all
There is a passion deep inside of me;
You are my one and only need

I really want to know You more
My heart is hungry for You, Lord
I really want to know You more
My prayer, oh holy father,
Take me out to deeper water
I'm pushing now out from the shore
I really want to know You more

So tired of ordinary, sanctified complacency
I have this holy hunger; I want to see your majesty
There's a passion deep inside of me
And that passion drives me to my knees

I really want to know You more
My heart is hungry for You, Lord
I really want to know You more
My prayer, oh holy father,
Take me out to deeper water
I'm pushing now out from the shore
I really want to know You more



Purchase the album here:  The Booth Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment