Tuesday, October 4, 2016

COME MORNING

Dee Gaskin

God's children too long have been burdened,
They are longing for Heaven's green shore.
Where their heartaches are left far behind them.
And our burdens we'll carry no more.

Come morning, we'll walk by the river.
We'll rest 'neath the evergreen tree.
So I'll carry my cross thru the midnight.
Come morning there's glory for me.

Sometimes I'm despised and rejected.
And I question Oh Father how long,
But I take one more look at Mt. Calvery.
And it gives me the strength to go on.

Come morning, we'll walk by the river.
We'll rest 'neath the evergreen tree.
So I'll carry my cross thru the midnight.
Come morning there's glory for me.


Purchase the song here:  Come Morning
Purchase the album here:  Southern Gospel Treasury Series
Purchase the soundtrack here:  Come Morning Accompaniment
Purchase the sheet music here:  Come Morning Sheet Music

No comments:

Post a Comment