Monday, August 15, 2016

GRACE SAYS

Author Unknown

I’m always living with a struggle,
It’s part of my humanity.
Something within demands perfection,
And yet it’s always out of reach.
How can I cope with expectations
Like every day is another test?
What if there’s really only mercy,
For those who always do their best?

Grace says, “Come and rest beside me.
I don’t have to be convinced,
That when you've given in to failure
You’ll try again.”
Grace says, “You cannot surprise me,
No matter what you do.
And when you least deserve me,”
Grace says, “I’ll be here for you.”

Grace will quietly remind me
Of people it has known and loved.
How every one of them was helpless,
If not for grace and what it does.
Grace says, “Right from the beginning,
Before you knew that it was me,
I have covered you so often,
So you can trust that I won’t leave.”

Grace says, “Come and rest beside me.
I don’t have to be convinced,
That when you've given in to failure
You’ll try again.”
Grace says, “You cannot surprise me,
No matter what you do.
And when you least deserve me,”
Grace says, “I’ll be here for you.
I’ll be here for you.”




Purchase the song here:  Grace Says
Purchase the album here:  Grace Says
Purchase the soundtrack here:  Grace Says Complete Album Accompaniment

No comments:

Post a Comment