Monday, August 8, 2016

AS WE SPEAK

Rodney Griffin

I enjoy our talks; I love to worship
I long to forget it all and lay back in His arms
Seems everybody's busy, so busy working
They're missing all the blessings from just talking with the Lord.

'Cause as we speak, I feel Him holding me
As we speak, there's overwhelming peace
My mind can't seem to fathom how much love He has for me
So He's trying to explain it as we speak.

I still get lost in the darkness
I know I'm saved, but I don't feel it anymore
With guilty heart, I plead forgiveness
Then I hear the voice that comforts and restores.

And as we speak, I feel Him holding me
As we speak, there's overwhelming peace
My mind can't seem to fathom how much love He has for me
So He's trying to explain it as we speak.



Purchase the song here:  As We Speak
Purchase the album here:  As We Speak Complete Album
Purchase the soundtrack here:  As We Speak Complete Album Accompaniment

No comments:

Post a Comment