Friday, July 15, 2016

HEALER OF MY HEART

Author?

You're the healer of my heart when my world is torn apart.
You're the mender of my soul, only you can make me whole.
You're my peace in troubled times; when I'm broken, Lord I find
All I need is who you are. You're the healer of my heart.

My Comforter, my constant friend, my source of help
You know me even better than I know myself
You know that I am merely clay, a vessel that so often breaks
But when I do, Lord, then you take the pieces of me
And make them complete.

You're the healer of my heart when my world is torn apart.
You're the mender of my soul, only you can make me whole.
You're my peace in troubled times; when I'm broken, Lord I find
All I need is who you are. You're the healer of my heart.

I run for shelter in the shadow of your wings
When to the cross, my hands can barely cling.
And in that blessed hiding place, I'm covered by amazing grace
And in the warmth of love's embrace, my strength is renewed
In these moments with You.

You're the healer of my heart when my world is torn apart.
You're the mender of my soul, only you can make me whole.
You're my peace in troubled times; when I'm broken, Lord I find
All I need is who you are. You're the healer of my heart.



Purchase the song here:  Healer of My Heart
Purchase the album here:  Healer of My Heart
Purchase the soundtrack here:  Healer of My Heart Complete Album Accompaniment

No comments:

Post a Comment