Monday, July 18, 2016

AGAIN

Rodney Griffin

You ask me why I'm smiling,
You ask me why I'm free.
Why it seems I have no worries,
And I live a life of ease.
Well, believe me when I tell you
I've seen the strong winds blow,
But when I need a shelter,
I have a place to go.

Again in His arms,
Again safe from harm.
I will run to Jesus again.
Again drawing near,
Again free from fear,
Like a child who knows
When danger's closing in
I will run to Jesus again.

Who else is there to help me
When I am in need?
Who else is there to strengthen
When I am tired and weak?
Who else can give protection
Until the storm subsides?
There's no one else like Jesus
So I will run and hide. . .

Again in His arms,
Again safe from harm.
I will run to Jesus again.
Again drawing near,
Again free from fear,
Like a child who knows
When danger's closing in
I will run to Jesus again.


Purchase the song here:  Again
Purchase the album here:  Forever Changed
Purchase the soundtrack here:  Forever Changed Complete Album Accompaniment

No comments:

Post a Comment