Friday, June 17, 2016

NEW DAY DAWNING

Joel Lindsay

I'm gonna sit by the crystal river,
Dangle my feet in the cool clear blue
I'm gonna sit with the saints and angels,
I'm gonna be there how about you

I'm gettin ready for a new day dawning,
I'm gettin ready for a brand new morning
Packin' my bags for a heavenly journey,
I can't wait to be there, no I can't wait to be there

I've got a lot of old friends and loved ones,
Some already have gone before
Hand in hand we'll tour that city,
Then we'll kneel at the feet of our Lord

I'm gettin ready for a new day dawning,
I'm gettin ready for a brand new morning
Packin' my bags for a heavenly journey,
I can't wait to be there, no I can't wait to be there



Purchase the song here:  New Day Dawning
Purchase the album here:  New Day Dawning
Purchase the soundtrack here:  New Day Dawning Accompaniment Track
Purchase the sheet music here: New Day Dawning Sheet Music

No comments:

Post a Comment