Thursday, June 16, 2016

IT'S GOOD TO KNOW

Roger and Debbie Bennett

It's good to know there's forgiveness at God's throne
It's good to know that the debt I owed is gone
There's mercy at His table; when I can't, I know He's able
To lead me safely home; it's good to know.

I'm a believer, a blessed receiver
Of such grace that I cannot understand
When I'm poor, He feeds me
When I'm lost, He leads me
To pastures green according to His plan.

It's good to know there's forgiveness at God's throne
It's good to know that the debt I owed is gone
There's mercy at His table; when I can't, I know He's able
To lead me safely home; it's good to know.

I've had some good days; I've had a few bad days
But through it all, the good outweighs the bad
Undeserving of his favor, yet I have a blessed Savior
Who leads me through the trials of life
While holding to my hand.

It's good to know there's forgiveness at God's throne
It's good to know that the debt I owed is gone
There's mercy at His table; when I can't, I know He's able
To lead me safely home; it's good to know.



Purchase the song here:  It's Good to Know
Purchase the album here:  London
Purchase the soundtrack here:  It's Good to Know Accompaniment

No comments:

Post a Comment