Monday, June 27, 2016

I PRAY

Author?

When I wake up in the morning, I pray
When my day gets to busy, I pray
When I’m drifting off to sleep
I trust he’s watching over me
So in Jesus’ name I pray

I pray because He loves me
I pray because He listens
Every moment of the day
From "Dear Lord" to "Amen"
The conversation never ends
Because He is my closest friend, I pray

Although I have not seen Him, I pray
Though He knows what I’m thinking, I pray
Breathing out and breathing in
It’s so natural to talk to Him
Believing in faith, I pray

I pray because He loves me
I pray because He listens
Every moment of the day
From "Dear Lord" to "Amen"
The conversation never ends
Because He is my closest friend, I pray

Spending time together
Helps me know Him better
Words don’t even matter
Since he hears my heart

I pray because He loves me
I pray because He listens
Every moment of the day
From "Dear Lord" to "Amen"
The conversation never ends
Because He is my closest friend, I pray



Purchase the song here:  I Pray
Purchase the album here:  Part of the Family
Purchase the soundtrack here:  I Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment