Tuesday, June 14, 2016

AMAZING GOD

Author?

You want to hear the story of how I made it through
When life is full of trouble, pain, and fear
The answer may seem simple: though everything else crumbles,
One thing has remained through all the years.

I still serve an amazing God
He's been with me every mile my weary feet have trod
He still cares; He still hears
He's still mending broken hearts and drying tears
This old world is about to change
But I'm glad I know the One who always stays the same
And my song will ever be
Amazing God, You're still amazing me.

The God who parted waters still makes a way today
He's always brought me through the troubled seas
The One who fed the thousands, whose words could calm the tempest
He's my Bread of Life, and He's my Peace.

I still serve an amazing God
He's been with me every mile my weary feet have trod
He still cares; He still hears
He's still mending broken hearts and drying tears
This old world is about to change
But I'm glad I know the One who always stays the same
And my song will ever be
Amazing God, You're still amazing me.


Purchase the song here:  Amazing God
Purchase the album here:  Living in Harmony
Purchase the soundtrack here:  Living in Harmony Complete Album Accompaniment
Purchase the sheet music here:  Living in Harmony Songbook


1 comment: