Friday, June 3, 2016

AFTER ALL THIS TIME

Author?

After all this time, I'm nothing but grateful
At every turn I find
He's been good, He's been kind,
He's been nothing but faithful
Faithful after all this time.

I didn't know much, but I knew enough to know
I needed the grace that Jesus gives
He saved my soul all those years ago
And still my story is. . .

After all this time, I'm nothing but grateful
At every turn I find
He's been good, He's been kind,
He's been nothing but faithful
Faithful after all this time.

There are gonna be days when the goodness of Lord
Is like a summer rain coming down.
I'll give Him praise for the mercy as it pours
Like showers of blessings all around

But there's gonna be days when trouble's at the door
And it's looking like it's come to stay
But I'm gonna get through by the power of the Lord,
And looking back, I'll say. . .

After all this time, I'm nothing but grateful
At every turn I find
He's been good, He's been kind, He's been nothing but faithful
Faithful after all this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment