Thursday, May 12, 2016

GOD OF ALL MY DAYS

Ricky Free and Tony Wood

He had heard the news, still it took him by surprise
The news that his company was choosing to downsize
Twenty-seven years, then you're on your own
Changes leave you weary, feeling so alone
I knew that fear was chipping at his faith,
So it took my breath away to hear him pray.

You are God of all my days
You won’t leave me and my every breath is guided by Your grace
I know I’m not forgotten though it feels that way
Still You are God, God of all my days

She had been so faithful in children's Sunday School
Loving kids for decades, teaching them God's truth
Now it's getting harder doing what she's done
Her spirit still is willing, but her body's giving up
I saw the tears start flowing down her face
How it blessed my heart to hear her pray.

You are God of all my days
You won’t leave me and my every breath is guided by Your grace
I know I’m not forgotten though it feels that way
Still You are God, God of all my days

Lord, help me have the courage as changes come my way
Because the truth is, come what may. . .

You are God of all my days
You won’t leave me and my every breath is guided by Your grace
I know I’m not forgotten though it feels that way
Still You are God, God of all my days


Purchase the song here:  God of All My Days
Purchase the album here:  Journey of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment