Monday, May 23, 2016

EVIDENCE IN YOU

Dave Clark and Ricky Free

Little by little, I see a world that's changing
Until, little by little, I wonder what's worth saving
But there's a still, small voice reminding me of what I used to be
Before God's mercy covered me.

I am the face of God's forgiveness
I am the evidence of grace
I am the proof of just how much He loves
And how far He'll go to save.
If He saw something worth redeeming
In the mess that I had made
Then I believe there's nothing He won't do
To see the evidence in you.

Over and over, I see my faults and failures
And yet over and over, He says He can't remember
He only sees a child made worthy through the blood of Calvary
So when you look, I hope you see

I am the face of God's forgiveness
I am the evidence of grace
I am the proof of just how much He loves
And how far He'll go to save.
If He saw something worth redeeming
In the mess that I had made
Then I believe there's nothing He won't do
To see the evidence in you.

I could not be who I am
If it weren't for Who He is
And anything that I might be
Is only by His love for me

I am the face of God's forgiveness
I am the evidence of grace
I am the proof of just how much He loves
And how far He'll go to save.
If He saw something worth redeeming
In the mess that I had made
Then I believe there's nothing He won't do
To see the evidence in you.


Purchase the song here:  Evidence in You
Purchase the album here:  Unashamed
Purchase the soundtrack here:  Unashamed Complete Album Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment