Friday, April 8, 2016

THEY CAN'T TAKE IT ALL AWAY FROM ME

 Author Unknown

The world may strip me of my freedom
Bind me with its chains
Health may leave my body
To be replaced with pain
They can come to get my treasures
And cause my poverty
But they can't take it all away from me

They'll never throw away the Rock where I stand
They can't remove the Cornerstone
And cast it in the sea
For I'm sheltered in the arms of God
Guided by the unseen hand
And they can't take that away from me

Death may take my dearest loved ones
As years of time pass by
But my Father won't forsake me
As countless tears I cry
When my final breath is fleeting
And my life runs out of days
I'll lift my voice to testify and praise

They'll never throw away the Rock where I stand
They can't remove the Cornerstone
And cast it in the sea
For I'm sheltered in the arms of God
Guided by the unseen hand
And they can't take that away from me



Purchase the album in vinyl:  http://amzn.to/1RGEMTs
Purchase the album on cassette:  http://amzn.to/1Sg2x0D

No comments:

Post a Comment