Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I STILL HAVE IT ALL

Caleb Collins and Marty Funderburke

I know there'll be storm clouds, the thunder will roll.
I face waves of fear, sweeping over my soul.
I'll never be helpless, though the world round me falls.
For if I lose all I own, my health and my home, I still have it all.

In the midst of disaster, when it seems all is lost,
I will still trust the Master, I will cling to the cross.
No trial can defeat me; No they can't make me fall.
For if I have my faith, I can rise up and say, "I still have it all."

Now you may have stumbled; Oh, and guilt keeps you down.
You can't even pray, for defeat has you bound.
But if you'll cry, "Lord just save me", He'll answer your call.
And when the clouds roll away, then you, too, can say,
"I still have it all."

In the midst of disaster, when it seems all is lost,
I will still trust the Master, I will cling to the cross.
No trial can defeat me; No they can't make me fall.
For if I have my faith, I can rise up and say, "I still have it all."

I still have my hope
I still have my trust
I still have my Lord and my God
So I still can sing, "Christ is all that I need"
When Christ is all that I've got

In the midst of disaster, when it seems all is lost,
I will still trust the Master, I will cling to the cross.
No trial can defeat me; No they can't make me fall.
For if I have my faith, I can rise up and say, "I still have it all."



Purchase the song here:  I Still Have It All
Purchase the album here:  On the Way Up
Purchase the soundtrack here:  I Still Have It All Accompaniment
Purchase the sheet music here:  I Still Have It All

No comments:

Post a Comment