Friday, April 29, 2016

HE STILL SPEAKS

 Terry Toler

Amidst the hustling, clamoring world
Sometimes it's hard to hear,
The voice of God speaking to my soul;
But in my quiet time alone
When I approach His holy throne,
His tender words fall gently on my ears.

He still speaks; I know His voice,
Sweeter sound never heard by mortal ears.
And to think that God by His own choice
Would speak to me it makes me rejoice;
He still speaks; I know His voice.

There are so many who still doubt
That God can speak today,
They laugh and mock when we say
We've heard from God;
Yet the still small voice of God is heard
Above the doubters of this world,
His timeless words ring out with hope today.

He still speaks; I know His voice,
Sweeter sound never heard by mortal ears.
And to think that God by His own choice
Would speak to me it makes me rejoice;
He still speaks; I know His voice.



Purchase the song here:  He Still Speaks
Purchase the album here:  Ponder, Sykes and Wright
Purchase the soundtrack here:  He Still Speaks Accompaniment
Purchase the sheet music here:  He Still Speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment