Monday, April 11, 2016

EVERY STEP I TAKE

Author Unknown

When I woke up this morning
I spent some time with you
A prayer of devotion
I thought would get me through
But very soon I stumbled
Before much time had passed

My moment of devotion
Just didn't seem to last

Every step I take
I want to take with you
Every move that I make
Lord, I want to make with you
I thought a prayer each morning
Would get me through the day
But a daily walk is not enough
I need you every step I take

Lord, I pray for guidance
All throughout the day
And I pray for loved ones
Who do not know the way
And I'm always listening
For the times You call
I know if I am near you, Lord
It makes it hard to fall

Every step I take
I want to take with you
Every move that I make
Lord, I want to make with you
I thought a prayer each morning
Would get me through the day
But a daily walk is not enough
I need you every step I take




Purchase the album here:  Walkin' on the Good Side

No comments:

Post a Comment