Monday, March 21, 2016

THIS OLD SINNER TESTIFIES

I've read about the mountains God removes for His children,
Of miracles His loving hands provide;
But what really got my hands upraised,
Made me have to shout His praise
Was the day I could say "He is mine!"

Well, He's a mountain mover,
He's a sea walker,
A lily in a desert dry
A rose in the wilderness,
Let me tell you who He is:
This old sinner testifies He is mine.

Struggling up that old mountain, half dead in the desert,
Angry waves almost covering my eyes;
But then I see the Lily, that sweet Rose comes to get me,
Pulls me up, and I'll shout "He is mine!"

Well, He's a mountain mover,
He's a sea walker,
A lily in a desert dry
A rose in the wilderness,
Let me tell you who He is:
This old sinner testifies He is mine.



Purchase the song here:  This Old Sinner Testifies
Purchase the album here:  Almost Morning
Purchase the soundtrack here:  This Old Sinner Testifies Accompaniment
Purchase the sheet music here:  This Old Sinner Testifies

No comments:

Post a Comment