Monday, March 14, 2016

GOD HANDLED IT ALL

Kyla Rowland

Sinful man in need of redemption
Hopeless, helpless sinner lost
But the Alpha and Omega
Brought the answer to the cross
And that's where one day I found Him
Sin no longer left a stain
To this day it is a holy, perfect plan

God handled it all (My God fixed it all)
His plan was grace (mercy, love and grace)
It is mine, hallelujah to His name (His lovely name)
When I saw the beginning (I was looking at him)
I saw end (I still see the Lamb)
God handled it all
It was and is a perfect plan (Holy perfect plan)

He saw me way back yonder in Eden
Knew I needed saving grace
But this heart that loves him dearly
That is what He sees today
Through the years I've found Him faithful
I'll keep trusting on and on
For I know He'll lead his children safely home

God handled it all (My God fixed it all)
His plan was grace (mercy,love and grace)
It is mine hallelujah to His name (His lovely name)
When I saw the beginning (I was looking at him)
I saw end (I still see the Lamb)
God handled it all
It was and is a perfect plan (Holy perfect plan)



Purchase the song here:  God Handled It All
Purchase the album here:  NQC Live Volume 4
Purchase the soundtrack here:  God Handled It All Accompaniment

No comments:

Post a Comment