Thursday, February 25, 2016

THE OTHER MIRACLES

Rodney Griffin

John was writing down what the Spirit told him to
A portion of the miracles of Jesus
He found his book was way too small to hold all the truths
There were so many other things that he could tell

And I wonder what the other miracles were
Was someone else set free?
Someone else like me?
If the world itself could not contain the stories
Of the ones He kept from harm
Then surely in my storm
There's another other miracle for me

This awesome God is limitless in power
Who else could make a blinded eye to see?
Yet, thousands more could tell of their encounter
Countless stories we will never get to read

And I wonder what the other miracles were
Was someone else set free?
Someone else like me?
If the world itself could not contain the stories
Of the ones He kept from harm
Then surely in my storm
There's another other miracle for me

If I only believe, only believe
All things are possible; they're possible
If the world itself could not contain the stories
Of the ones He kept from harm
Then surely in my storm
There's another other miracle for me



Purchase the song here: The Other Miracles
Purchase the album here: Faces

No comments:

Post a Comment