Monday, February 1, 2016

JESUS IS PRECIOUS

Bennie S. Triplett

When I feel discouraged, forsaken, and forgotten
Jesus is precious to me.
In all my conditions, he is my great physician.
Jesus is precious to me.

Jesus is precious, he is so precious.
Jesus is precious to me.
And he is my Savior, he's Lord and my Master.
Jesus is precious to me.

He's comfort in sorrow, He's the only hope for tomorrow.
Jesus is precious to me.
He's all that I pray for, what more could I ask for?
Jesus is precious to me.

Jesus is precious, he is so precious.
Jesus is precious to me.
And he is my Savior, he's Lord and my Master.
Jesus is precious to me.

It's not earthly treasures
And it's not worldly pleasures
That seem so important to me.
And though I prize friendship,
And I thank God for my kinship,
Still there's no one so precious to me.

Jesus is precious, he is so precious.
Jesus is precious to me.
And he is my Savior, he's Lord and my Master.
Jesus is precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment