Friday, January 1, 2016

IN THE MEANTIME

Author?

Looks like this won't be the day my prayer gets an answer.
The old me would've given up by now.
But I'll press on anyway, for I know that God is Faithful
And He's gonna make a way somehow
'Cause I know God is in control. He never makes mistakes.
He'll take care of this problem, no matter how long it takes.

In the meantime, I'll be thankful
For all the times He's answered me before.
In the meantime, I'll be peaceful,
Not anxious for anything the future has in store.
It's not easy waiting, but it's always worth the time,
Knowing that the answer is in better hands than mine.
I trust Him, so I'll praise Him
In the meantime.

This is not the first time I've waited for an answer.
Patience brings a perfect work from Him.
I place my life in His hands, so when I'm tempted to worry,
I reassure myself once again.
'Cause I know God is in control. He never makes mistakes.
He'll take care of this problem no matter how long it takes.

In the meantime, I'll be thankful
For all the times He's answered me before.
In the meantime, I'll be peaceful,
Not anxious for anything the future has in store.
It's not easy waiting, but it's always worth the time,
Knowing that the answer is in better hands than mine.
I trust Him, so I'll praise Him
In the meantime.



Purchase the song here: In The Meantime
Purchase the album here: No Worries
Purchase the soundtrack here: No Worries [Accompaniment/Performance Track]

No comments:

Post a Comment