Tuesday, December 1, 2015

HARD TRIALS WILL SOON BE OVER

Mosie Lister

My trials so hard will soon be over
I'll cross right o'er the chilly Jordan
And there somewhere in heaven's city
I'll sit me down, sit me down
I'll wear that day a crown of glory
I'll shout and tell the happy story
My hard trials will soon be over
And I shall wear a crown

Lord, I'm tired, so tired
Soon my Lord's gonna come for me
Then I'll be heaven bound
Then I'll fly to the sky
Hard trials will soon be over
And I shall wear a crown

The road I walk is often rugged
The load I bear is often heavy
But soon I know my feet shall stand
Upon higher ground, higher ground
Each tear and care I'll leave behind me
I'll shout and say goodbye to trouble
My hard trials will soon be over
And I shall wear a crown

Lord, I'm tired, so tired
Soon my Lord's gonna come for me
Then I'll be heaven bound
Then I'll fly to the sky
Hard trials will soon be over
And I shall wear a crown


Purchase the album here: Radio Days
Purchase the sheet music here:  Hard Trials Will Soon Be Over

No comments:

Post a Comment