Thursday, November 26, 2015

THANK YOU

Sonya Isaac and Shelton Feazell

Thank you for the things
That I've never thanked you for
You've given everything I need
And still I ask for more
It's not that I'm ungrateful
I'm just forgetful, Lord
So I thank you for the things
That I've never thanked you for

There are so many blessings
That you have given me
Things I take for granted every day
The beauty of creation
And the promise of my salvation
Lord, help me to remember when I pray

Thank you for the things
That I've never thanked you for
You've given everything I need
And still I ask for more
It's not that I'm ungrateful
I'm just forgetful, Lord
So I thank you for the things
That I've never thanked you for

Now when my way grows weary
And rest is hard to find
And sometimes I can't see my way through
When it seems that I am blinded
That's when I need to be reminded
That the strength I thought was mine
It came from you

Thank you for the things
That I've never thanked you for
You've given everything I need
And still I ask for more
It's not that I'm ungrateful
I'm just forgetful, Lord
So I thank you for the things
That I've never thanked you for



Purchase the song here: Thank You
Purchase the album here: Bluegrass Preserved
Purchase the soundtrack here: Thank You [Accompaniment/Performance Track]

No comments:

Post a Comment