Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I'M GLAD I KNOW WHO JESUS IS

Geron Davis

In a little town of Bethlehem so many years ago,
They told Him there was no room in the inn.
But they had no way of knowing Who they had turned away -
The Lamb of God Who would take away their sins.

I'm glad I know Who Jesus is!
I'm glad I know Who Jesus is!
He's more than just a story;
He is the King of Glory.
I'm glad I know Who Jesus is.

So many people still today don't know who Jesus is;
They've never felt His peace within their souls.
But I want my life to show them how His love can set them free
He's the only One Who can cleanse and make me whole!

I'm glad I know Who Jesus is!
I'm glad I know Who Jesus is!
He's more than just a story;
He is the King of Glory.
I'm glad I know Who Jesus is.

He's the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End;
He's Counselor, Deliverer to me.
He's the Everlasting Father; He is the King of Glory,
I'm glad I know Who Jesus is!

I'm glad I know Who Jesus is!
I'm glad I know Who Jesus is!
He's more than just a story;
He is the King of Glory.
I'm glad I know Who Jesus is.


Purchase the song here: I'm Glad I Know Who Jesus Is
Purchase the album here: Seasons Of Songs: A Collection Of Nelon Classics
Purchase the soundtrack here: I'm Glad I Know Who Jesus Is [Accompaniment/Performance Track]
Purchase the sheet music here:  I'm Glad I Know Who Jesus Is

No comments:

Post a Comment