Thursday, November 5, 2015

EVEN THEN

O, Lord, where do I begin
To put my life together again?
My world has fallen all apart,
And it's left me with this broken heart.
I know You know just what
I'm going through
Yes, things look hopeless
But I'm blessed because I still have You.

Even when my world stands still
And I feel I'll never smile again
Even when life is so unfair
And I've lost what could have been
Even when it doesn't make any sense
I'll love you, Lord, even then

Even when I've trusted You
To meet my needs the way I had planned
You chose to meet them in a way
I will never understand
'Tho it's broke my heart in two
And I don't know how I'll get through
Tho' my pain is great, Lord,
I'll never stop loving You.

Even when my world stands still
And I feel I'll never smile again
Even when life is so unfair
And I've lost what could have been
Even when it doesn't make any sense
I'll love you, Lord, even then



Purchase the album here: Unsinkable

2 comments:

  1. This is an excellent song! Can you tell me who wrote it and who performs it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure who the writing credits go to, but you can find it on the album "Unsinkable" by The Anchormen

    ReplyDelete