Friday, November 20, 2015

A LOVE THAT WON'T STOP

Author Unknown

I was in a valley
I was sinking low
I had slipped and fallen
I had missed the goal
Condemnation threatened
I cried out in fear
Mercy said, "Forgiven
Come and fly up here!"

I love the Lord
He heard my cry
He lifted me way up high
Set my feet upon the mountain top
Just think of it
The Lord, the King
The Creator of everything
Loves me with a love that won't stop

If you bear the burdens
Of a sin-scarred life
Past mistakes and failures
Haunt you in the night
You can be forgiven
For God's Word is true
On the wings of eagles
You can sing it too

I love the Lord
He heard my cry
He lifted me way up high
Set my feet upon the mountain top
Just think of it
The Lord, the King
The Creator of everything
Loves me with a love that won't stop



Note:  I could not find products by the same group that is featured in the video.

Purchase the song here: A Love That Won't Stop
Purchase the album here: For The Sake Of The Children

No comments:

Post a Comment