Friday, October 2, 2015

YES, I KNOW

 Anna Waterman

Come ye sinners, lost and lonely;
Jesus' blood can make you free!
For He saved the worst among you,
When He saved a wretch like me.

And I know, yes I know;
Jesus' blood can make the vilest sinner clean!
And I know, yes I know;
Jesus' blood can make the vilest sinner clean!

To the faint, He giveth power,
Through the mountains makes a way;
Findeth water in the desert,
Turns the night to golden day.

And I know, yes I know;
Jesus' blood can make the vilest sinner clean!
And I know, yes I know;
Jesus' blood can make the vilest sinner clean!

 In temptation He is near thee,
Holds the powers of Hell at bay;
Guides you to the paths of safety,
Gives you grace for every day.

And I know, yes I know;
Jesus' blood can make the vilest sinner clean!
And I know, yes I know;
Jesus' blood can make the vilest sinner clean!



Purchase the song here: Yes I Know (A Campfire Homecoming Album Version)
Purchase the album here: A Campfire Homecoming
Purchase the soundtrack here: Yes I Know (Made Popular by Gaither Vocal Band) [Performance Track]
Purchase the sheet music here:  Yes, I Know

No comments:

Post a Comment