Tuesday, October 20, 2015

IN HIS TIME

Joseph Smith & Ronnie Booth

There's a storm on the horizon
And everywhere I turn,
It seems as if I've tried that way before.
Looking for the answers
To come to me right now
To pick me up and set me
On higher ground.

In His time, He will make everything right
In His time, He'll show me His way
In His time, He will deliver me
And in this storm, He will be glorified
In His time.

How long, O Lord, how long, O Lord,
Will I have to cry?
I know You long to wipe away
The tears from my eyes.
And though I may not understand
Your purpose and Your plan,
I know Your grace will
Carry me through.

In His time, He will make everything right
In His time, He'll show me His way
In His time, He will deliver me
And in this storm, He will be glorified
In His time.

They that wait upon the Lord
Shall renew their strength
Like the eagles soar

In His time, He will make everything right
In His time, He'll show me His way
In His time, He will deliver me
And in this storm, He will be glorified
In His time.



Purchase the song here: In His Time
Purchase the album here: This Stage of Grace
Purchase the soundtrack here:  This Stage of Grace Entire Album Accompaniment Track

No comments:

Post a Comment